Norton 2013 Trial Reset v1.1.5
This program is mainly for Norton AV/IS/360 2013 Product
Changes in 1.1.5:
- fixed: fatal false code in NTR2013v1.1.4 caused by coding in a hurry. Sorry.
- fixed: problem detecting Norton 2013 in xp
- Update: purge file and registry. becarefull with this feature.
1. If Norton is installed and [expired], then [Uninstall] Norton. (If Norton is installed but has not expired, then skip to Step 4)
2. Restart your computer and run the NTR and choose [ Purge Norton ]
3. Install Norton.
4. Disable [ Norton Product Tamper Protection ]
5. if Norton is scanning or updating, then stop it.
6a. Choose [ A. Normal Reset ] to RESET your norton to its default trial days
6b. Choose [ B. Convert to 180 days ] to CONVERT :
NAV to 180 days
N360 to 180 days
NIS to 180 days
(+) Apply NTR in Safe Mode ONLY IF you want to convert norton to 180 trial days
Download Norton 2013 Trial Reset v1.1.5.rar (1.209 KB)
For the download way you will be redirected to the adf.ly or adfoc.us or bc.vc then wait 5 seconds and look for SKIP AD button located on the right top of your monitor.